Laurencekirk Primary has a supportive ‘Parent Council’ made up of volunteers from the Parent Forum. With this partnership we aim to move the school forward in a positive manner. A list of members of the Parent Council is available on request.
Our Parent Council has the following objectives:
• To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents
• To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents and the wider community
• To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils
• To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils
• To constitute sub-groups, as required, to support the school in appropriate activities
All parents are members of the Parent Forum and are welcome to attend Parent Council meetings. Information and minutes can be seen on the information stand in the reception area. The AGM is usually held in September/October.
For further information please contact the Laurencekirk Primary Parent Council Facebook page:
All minutes of meetings can be found on the LPPC documents page.